Question 8

What If I am Not Happy With My Current Property Manager?

It might seem like a hassle, but if you are not happy with your current property manager, you have got options. Here is how simple it can be to migrate your property management service from your current provider to our team at Arbee Real Estate:

1) Contact our office

Get in touch with a member of our team and explain your situation. We will be happy to help. We will take your details, including information about you, your property, and the firm who currently manage it. We will also ask you to sign a managing authority document.

2) We will contact your current property manager

We will get in touch with your property manager and explain that we have been instructed to take over the management of the property. We will request the required documentation pertaining to your property and ask that they cease management immediately.

3) We will take over your property management

Our team will contact your tenants and let them know we are now managing the property. If they have any issues, we will advise them to get in touch with us instead.