Arbee Real Estate are proud to present this period style home positioned in the most central, sought-after location being only a street behind Grant Street and a short walk to the Main Street of Bacchus Marsh.
Offering three bedrooms all with built in robes. Formal second front living area. Central bathroom ready for you to add your own touch or enjoy the existing charm. Spacious kitchen with an abundance of bench space and storage, gas cooking, dishwasher, and under cabinet rangehood.
Dining area flowing into the other large living area with split system cooling and ducted heating, overlooking the spacious landscaped 715sqm block incorporating a carport and garage for off street parking allowing you to fit two cars. Featuring a large 8.5m x 7.6m approx. outdoor entertainment area, perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round.
- Bacchus Marsh Emergency Department (300m)
- Main Street (50m)
- Close proximity to a range of cafes
- Service Station (400m)
- The Village Shopping Centre (650m)
- Maddingley Park (1.3km)
- Bacchus Marsh College 7-12 (1.4km)
- Bacchus Marsh Grammar P-12 (1.9km)
- Bacchus Marsh Train Station (1.9km)
- St Bernard’s Primary School (650m)
- Bacchus Marsh Primary School (1.2km)
- Bacchus Medical Centre (400m)