This perfectly positioned family home situated on a block of approx. 675sqm located conveniently around the corner from Darley Primary School and a short walk from the well-known Vans Café and local IGA this home is sure to please all.
Including three spacious bedrooms all with BIR’s with plenty of storage inside, Master with an ensuite containing a double shower, central bathroom with a separate toilet, large kitchen with an adjoining dining area plus a spacious living area featuring a cozy wood heater and hybrid waterproof floorboards. Gas heating and split system air conditioning throughout.
External features include a large single lock-up garage with room for additional storage and single carport with rear access, outdoor blinds to keep the heat in in the winter and out in the summer, a large paved back Patio perfect for entertaining, 2 small garden sheds, vegetable garden, chook pen and an easy maintainable back and front garden filled with established trees, bushes and shrubs creating additional privacy to the home.
- Around the corner from Darley Primary School
- 2 minute drive to the local Champions IGA supermarket
- Around the corner to Vans Vietnamese Café
- 12 minute walk down to the Lerderderg River Walking Track
- 3 minute drive to Darley Medical Centre
- 4 minute drive to Paul Sadler Swimland Bacchus Marsh
- 3 minute drive to freeway access heading out to Melbourne and Ballarat
Please contact Charlee Macpherson on 0451 651 211 or Steve Creese on 0475 888 101 to book your private inspection today!