Nestled into the escarpment of the highly sought-after Manning Estate and situated on over an acre of elevated terraced gardens, this charming family residence will delight buyers with its prized panorama of stunning 180° views that include the Melbourne City Skyline and beyond.
This custom designed Shane Cook home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas and an abundance of luxurious features that set it apart from the rest with its modern French provincial styling. Entering the house, you immediately become immersed within the expansive main living area with its high 10 ft ceilings, built in wood heater, engineered timber floors, double glazed windows and French doors that leads the eye towards the views beyond, whilst the beautifully finished kitchen with island bench and Miele appliances compliments the sophisticated design ideally suited to entertaining or quiet relaxing within comfortable surrounds.
With generous bedrooms, additional powder room, study and extensive internal storage space this is a home that has considered all the requirements for modern living.
Externally the low maintenance gardens have been lovingly established over the past 5 years with drivable access to the lower tiered levels where there is ample useable space for the kids to run around, grow some vegetables or establish a shed of your choosing. This property showcases all the features of modern comfort all the while perfectly located within a short drive to shops, schools and public transport. This is a property like few others and demands the attention of the serious buyer.
• 4 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• Powder room
• Large open plan living for entertaining
• Double lock up garage with plenty of storage
• Miele kitchen appliances with integrated dishwasher
• Large island bench
• Self closing drawers and an appliance cabinet
• Hardwired Ethernet connections to TV and the study
• NBN connected to the property
• Zoned heating and refrigerated cooling
• Hardwired security system
• French doors providing access to the alfresco
• Security doors
• Double blinds
• Just over 1 acre, fully fenced
• Wood deck verandah and alfresco
• Low maintenance established gardens with vegie boxes, kids play area and easy access for split levels for vehicles
• 2 x 2000L rain water tanks
• Plenty of parking space
For those looking for something special, this is a must inspect. On the market $1,175,000 to $1,250,000