Situated on a block size of approx. 650sqm conveniently located in proximity to essential amenities including a supermarket, medical centre’s, chemist, fuel stations, primary schools, parks, walking tracks and freeway access heading to both Melbourne and Ballarat bound. Perfect for an investor wanting to get their foot into this busy market, a first home buyer or someone who is looking for a renovation project.
Including three bedrooms all with BIR’s, central bathroom with a separate toilet for convenience, kitchen with an adjoining dining area plus a dual access living area. Three split system units and evaporative cooling throughout for all year-round comfort.
Spacious, fully fenced backyard with rear access through single carport, gas plumbed built in BBQ area, large alfresco and a concreted garden shed for all your gardening tools and equipment.
- 50m Darley Medical Centre
- 170m Darley Octane Petrol Station
- 200m Darley FNC/Darley Park
- 230m Darley Champions IGA Supermarket / Darley Chemist
- 350m to freeway access heading out to Melbourne
- 400m Paul Sadler Swimland Bacchus Marsh
- 450m to freeway access heading out to Ballarat
- 500m Hungry Jacks / Oporto
- 950m Darley Primary School
- 1.2km Lerderderg River Walking Track
Contact the team at Arbee (03) 5367 2333 to book your inspection today!