Here’s what you need to know about property maintenance and general repairs:
Any requests for general repairs should be lodged in writing. You can do this by downloading one of our repair request forms, or by using the form handed to you at the start of your tenancy.
Items due for emergency repair are those that could cause injury or harm to the tenant or property. These may include:
- Broken water pipes
- Blocked or broken toilets
- Serious roof and gas leaks
- Dangerous electrical faults, such as loose live wires
- Flooding and rainwater inundation
- Serious fire, storm or impact damage
- Failure or breakdown of gas, electricity and water supplies
- Breakdown of an essential appliance, such as a cooker
- Hot water service failure on a weekend or long weekend
- General faults that are likely to cause damage or injury to you
After hours emergency repairs
Should an emergency repair be required after hours, please get in contact with our office on 03 5367 2333. One of our trained team members will talk you through what you need to do, as well as arrange for any required emergency repairs ASAP.