Residents only have until next Wednesday 10th August to provide feedback on the Draft Youth Space/s Feasibility Study, which has highlighted the importance of having youth facilities in the region.
The report is available to read at the Have Your Say Moorabool website, and it explores the feasibility for a Youth Space/s and the associated costs and benefits of the development, with reference to the following scope of works:
- Vision and principles to inform future decision making and provision of youth space/s;
- Social and economic benefits of a youth space/s;
- Predicted usage of proposed youth space;
- Investigation of an appropriate model for a youth space;
- Investigation of possible management and funding model;
- Investigation of a suitable location and concept plan; and
- Potential staging options and resource implications.
The Draft Youth Space/s Feasibility Study is only on exhibition until Wednesday 10th August, so there are only a few days left to provide feedback.
It is always worth having your say where you can, particularly for projects and developments that are important to you in the community.
The council doesn’t always know the needs and wants of the community unless they share their voice, so if you don’t have a say then the community might not get the facilities that are needed.
For further information contact Youth Services Unit by phoning 53667100.