The Harvest Festival heralds the beginning of autumn and encourages locals and visitors alike to explore our beautiful region and participate in a range of fun activities including harvest competitions, wine and cider tasting and bus tours.
You’ll be able to meet the growers and pick your own fruit including strawberries and apples.
There will also be live entertainment, kids activities, market stalls and so much more! So make sure you head into Bacchus Marsh next Sunday 13 March from 10am (or earlier if you want to take part in the Farm Fresh Bus Tour).
The timetable of events for the 2016 Harvest Festival is as below:
TIMETABLE: PUBLIC HALL, MAIN STREET
- 9:30am – 3:30pm: Farm Fresh Bus Tour (ticket holders only – visit www.trybooking.com/KJTT)
- 10am -10.30am: Garden Talk (FREE)
- 11am – 11.30am: ‘More than Healthy Eating’ with Bacchus Marsh Natural Health (FREE)
- 12pm – 12.30: ‘Our Community Future’ with Bacchus Marsh Arts Council (FREE)
- 45pm – 2.15pm: Garden talk (FREE)
- 30pm – 3.00pm: Deniz Karaca – World renowned chocolate master and pâtissier (FREE)
- 30pm – 4.15pm: Planting for Food with The Green Beautiful (FREE)
LIVE MUSIC: VILLAGE GREEN, MAIN STREET
- 30am – 1.00pm: The Old Married Couple
- 30pm – 5.00pm: Mantel Duo
For all of the latest information about the Bacchus Marsh Harvest Festival, follow the event on Facebook – www.facebook.com/VisitBacchusMarsh/.