The new event calendar was launched last week and includes 64 different events, making it the most comprehensive list of events occurring within the Shire ever compiled and marketed.
The current edition includes events held between January and August, with a September-December edition to be printed in the coming months.
The change in format from a yearly calendar to a seasonal one enables more events to be included and a larger font size used to make the information easier to read.
Moorabool Mayor Cr Allan Comrie said the calendar was a fantastic guide for residents and visitors planning on attending events in the Shire.
“We have a bit of everything in way of events in this Shire – markets, food events, festivals, art shows, music performances – and you can plan your year with this information-packed calendar,’ Cr Comrie said.
If you want a Moorabool 365 calendar of your own you can find it at any of the key distribution points below:
- Bacchus Marsh Visitor Information Centre
- Regional Visitor Information Centres
- Federation Square – Melbourne
- Selected community facilities in villages throughout Moorabool Shire
- Participating local businesses and selected retail outlets
- Tourism operators including accommodation venues
- Industry networks (Daylesford Macedon ranges Regional Tourism Board)
- Expos (i.e. Regional Victoria Living Expo)
- Events (i.e. Australia Day)
- Council’s service centres in Ballan, Darley and Lerderderg Library, Bacchus Marsh
As well as printed copies, the calendar is available online at www.visitmoorabool.com.au.